Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Weekend Shred

I've been riding a ton lately, but the camera is out of service. So makes for some uninteresting bloggin'.

The good thing is, I've been out pretty much every opportunity I can get.

This weekend was spend in the Valley a good bit, first experience with Oak Hill. Fucksake.

Went on a 32 miler with my main homeboy Andrew today. The weather was a bit nicer than I would have thought and we took a tour de Portage County. Here's a map:



It was nice, tried to keep the tempo up, and worked on climbing sitting down. Granted Portage is flat as a pancake, but was on my fixed, so hopefully it'll be the same principle as on my SS mtb. We'll see.

The next couple of months are going to be awesome for me. I just got a job at Century Cycles in Medina, so I'll be making the commute from Kent a few times a week and crashing at my parents' place in North Royalton the other times. So my saddle time is going to be at an all time high. Hopefully I can work in some intervals or something sweet to keep me in shape.

I'm out of Kent in May, so now begins the search for somewhere new to live. Hopefully somewhere a bit nicer than my current spot.

Registering for the Mohican 100 tonight, OMBC race at the Knob this weekend, and maybe Covered Bridge race on Sunday if I'm feeling spry.

Staying busy is sweet.

No comments: