Monday, February 1, 2010

Mohican and Lumberjack 100

Got the registration in for the Mohican 100 miler. I'm beyond looking forward to this.

Here's a recap from last year. I'm doing everything in my power to not get lost, and I actually have a bit more of a clue what in the hell I'm doing. So it should be good. First peak of the year, so I'm really working up to it.

The ultimate bummer for me is that the Lumberjack 100 sold out in 12 hours. Registration opened at midnight when I was fast asleep, and I was going to wait until I got home from work to fork out the dough. Well isn't that just swell. Hopefully I can score a transfer.

Not sure how close Mohican is to filling up or anything, but might be a good idea to register sooner rather than later...

2 comments:

Steve Twining said...

I can't find the registration for 2010 Mohican. Where did you find it?

John Proppe said...

Steve,

Here's a link to registration.

You in for the 100 miler or 100k?