Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Laying Low

My apologies to the five people that read this thing that I'm not updating more frequently.

The fact of the matter, not much is going on in the cycling end. I've been riding a good bit, but most people probably don't want to hear about base miles. Sean has got me upping the intensity a bit now in preparation for the beginning of the race season, so that's good to break up the monotony.

Going to Barry Roubaix fell through, so chances are I might be doing the Malabar Farm RR, which will be my first ever, hairy winter legs and all. Should be interesting...

Trying to do some RATLs and Covered Bridge races too, to keep up the fitness for MTB season.

Besides that, got the registration cash in for the Cohutta 100, April 24th, and I'm getting ready for the first race of the Vulture's Knob series. I'm racing with the big boys this year, so I'm getting ready to have my ass handed to me. At least I'll be having fun in the process.

That's about it on this end.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Barry Roubaix was the bomb! Your welcome at my place any time you come to Indiana. A group of us went up and did the race and it was sweet!