Thursday, April 1, 2010

Good Weather

All's well on this end.

The weather has been great, and I'm trying to get some miles in the legs. Intensity has been ramping up a little bit. If anyone wants to see the e-wang (aka power files) I'll post them up, but I don't think most people give a shit.

Was out and about in the metroparks yesterday and crossed paths with the Spin group ride. After turning around and hauling ass to get back on, I rode with them for about an hour and a half. It was reasonably fast for the early season, so maybe I'll start riding those on Wednesday nights to get a little more intensity in the legs.

LT intervals and 30 second sprints today. Fun fun. 82 degrees wasn't bad though. Plan on riding Mohican this Sunday in the AM if anyone wants to come with.

2 comments:

Mark said...

John,
heading to Mohican with a group tomorrow. hitting trail head at 10:00 am if you wanna join...looks like more rain on sun...?

Mark

John Proppe said...

Ah, thanks for the invite Mark. I can't make it Saturday. I've pulled girlfriend duty and we're going to Pittsburgh today / Saturday.

I'm hoping the rain holds off Sunday so I can get 5 or so hours in. We'll see.

Thanks for the invite though!