Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Big News... Pisgah Stage Race Best Blogger Contest!



I figured my blog needed a bit of a shot in the ass as the race season was upon us and I'm sitting here with a broken hand.

What better way to do that to enter the Pisgah Stage Race Blogger Battle!

I don't know why they made it seem like I entered to take out Team Dicky aka Rich Dillen, but needless to say I plan on taking everyone down in a hail of 1's and 0's.

The top two vote-getters win, so I'd love any/everyone's help!

You can view the Pisgah Stage Race website here: http://www.blueridgeadventures.net/stage/

And you can vote for me here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3Q8WNCK

If you'd like to vote and share this, I'd be forever indebted to you! Might make you cookies or something.

Not sure why I look so mopey in my photo either, but that's the face I'll be making if I don't win this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got my vote John!! Good luck!!

John Proppe said...

Thanks Bob. You are the man!