Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Run to the Hills

The Mohican 100k is in a week, and I've been so damn busy with work and moving that I haven't been working on climbing enough. I'm screwed. Here's to hoping for a sub-seven hour time.

What do you know; I'm still busy. As a last ditch effort I tried to sneak in a quick hour of hills today around the house on my fixed gear. 850ish feet in 15 miles = shittiest hour of my life due to the vegan tacos still fresh in my stomach. Ew.

First on bat was the marvelous Cady Rd. which I hit twice.

First half:
Bike Stuff 009
Still going:
Bike Stuff 008

Less steep and bumpy Edgerton:
Bike Stuff 010

Here's a map if anyone's got an hour of their life they never want back.


Off to Camba group ride at Regan park with my two favorite bloggers, Robert and Andrew.

3 comments:

SG said...

i like to start off with wallings up to ridge, and then hit cady up to state. harley hills is a fun one too!

Investment Biker said...

John,

For the 100k, you will be a lot closer to 6 than 7. See you there. Later, Brett

Andrew Miller said...

The truth has finally come out. The only reason you are so fast is because you do coke. Move up a class you doping punk!