Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Race Decisions

Got in a 20ish miler with Andrew today. It continues my quest for winter base miles just to get myself in shape.

Speaking of, I've been watching the diet lately a bit moreso than usual. I'm trying to get my weight a bit down before the season really starts. As someone who loves food, this is killing me. Oh well.

So here comes the first real dilemma of the year, conflicting race schedule:

Should I do the OMBC race at Mohician Wilderness on March 29th

or

Barry Roubaix, a really fun looking gravel road race in the Grand Rapids Michigan area.

Decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

Andrew Miller said...

I know which one I will be doing. Barry Roubaix sounds fun and I would definitely do it, but I am going to the OMBC race. Let me know your decision.