Friday, February 27, 2009

NAHBS is about to start

As someone who has much bigger hopes than his wallet allows, I'm super thrilled to see what NAHBS has to offer this year. Here are a couple of bikes that have surfaced already that I'm in awe of.

Local Cleveland builder Cicli Polito build a Jack Taylor inspired pathracer. This is so nice. I think if I ever get a custom frame It'll be from him.



Utilitarian is good, therefore ANT Bikes is good.


And of course I'm drooling over 29ers, here's one from Ellis Cycles. It actually looks similar to how my Salsa is going to look when finished, so it gets bonus points.



Anyone have anything they're looking forward to / any good photos to share? Post them up in the comments!

1 comment:

Andrew Miller said...

You must have good taste because the first picture of the orange bike actually won best in show.