Friday, March 6, 2009

Ride and Smile

The Salsa is done!

100_7815.JPG
100_7818.JPG

So as a result of finishing it up I'm broke.

Here are some future changes / additions / tweaks.

In the for sure category:
• Higher volume tires. Either Maxxis Ignitors or Schwable Racing Ralphs. Mayyyyybe Stans tubeless.
• Longer Stem, hopefully a Thomson

In the maybe some day in the future / pissing away my tax return / financial irresponsibility category
• On One Mary bars or Groovy Cycles Luv Handles. I'd really like to get the Groovy's as it's a local company and Rody seems like a cool dude, but a wait to get a set and the substantially higher price is discouraging.
• A new rear wheel, probably a DT Swiss 240 disc hub laced to a Mavic TM719d.
• Last but not least, who doesn't love a Thomson post.

None the less, I'm pumped to ride this thing. First race is the OMBC Mohican Wilderness at the end of this month.

2 comments:

Andrew Miller said...

Awesome! Now if it rains on Sunday we can go up to Rays.

Anonymous said...

You need a longer stem? I have a 120mm Thompson that is like new (25.4mm clamp).
Please buy all my bike parts!

-Brian