Friday, March 13, 2009

Adulthood

Nothing too much going on in the bikin' front lately. I have been going for a run when I don't have the time to ride. I think I really like it, and i've been working out muscles I didn't even know existed. I've also been really watching what I eat and dropping weight. Pretty close to my goal weight of 150 lbs.

Why no bikin' you ask?

"Well, adulthood." I would say. I'm graduating school in May and here's and abbreviated list of what I need to do by then:

1) Find a job. Know anyone looking for a video editor / motion graphics designer :-)
2) In order to find a job, I need to have my demo reel site up and running, so I've been putting a lot of work into that. Look for it soon.
3) In order to make myself more marketable, I'm learning Cinema 4d. It ain't easy.
4) After finding a job, find a place to live. My lease in Kent is up in June, and then hopefully I'll be heading back to the Cleveland area.
5) Stay strong in all my classes. I'd like to finish out my last semester on the Dean's List. For personal satisfaction and to keep my cumulative GPA high for the possibility of grad school if all else goes to shit.

Dang.

1 comment:

Andrew Miller said...

I don't blame growing up... I blame the cold weather.